BETA TESTERS FOR LEGEND OF TIRON

Pages: 1
Hey yall! So, my game page is up (for the sake of not being an arse and trying to promote, I won't post the link just look for it) and I need beta testers. The game is legend of Tiron, a rpg maker 2003 game. I'm away from my pc on holidays atm, but the demo is near done, so when I get back home it will be ready to upload...

Before I make the demo public, I'm asking for 3 beta testers to run through and check for anything wrong, glitches, spelling etc. Also to make helpful comments of things you think that could be improved, or additons/subtractions from the overall game.

Like I said, I'm trying not to promote my game like an ass atm, so if your serious about this look for "Legend of Tiron" under rpg maker 2003 games, fantasy. Thanks guys, first 3 people will get chosen and your name will be in the creds! I'll pm you deets.
I'll dew it. Feel free 2 send me da deetz.
Coulda made a blog about this(you get makerscore for blogs, the number below your name. YES IT'S IMPORTANT). Oh well, too late now. Not a big deal anyways, I don't think.

heh Deetz

Also, after taking some peekz at your gamepage. You should remove the screens from the game description and have them in the tab called images. That's why that section is there. The main page has info overload. When managing your game you can create pages(which are tabs) for character info, as well. It helps for tidying up your main page and people will see that info by clicking on tabs. Don't feel you have to jam all info on the main page.

Game doesn't look too bad (this isn't me volunteering for beta testing, btw)
author=Link_2112
Coulda made a blog about this(you get makerscore for blogs, the number below your name. YES IT'S IMPORTANT). Oh well, too late now. Not a big deal anyways, I don't think.

heh Deetz

Also, after taking some peekz at your gamepage. You should remove the screens from the game description and have them in the tab called images. That's why that section is there. The main page has info overload. When managing your game you can create pages(which are tabs) for character info, as well. It helps for tidying up your main page and people will see that info by clicking on tabs. Don't feel you have to jam all info on the main page.

Game doesn't look too bad (this isn't me volunteering for beta testing, btw)

Thanks! I'm used to posting my game on old forums such as charas or GW and have the old forum way of shoving everything into a post. I wasn't even aware of the pages thing...it helps to explore aha. Thanks, the info was much appriciated!
Pages: 1