THEO'S MIDI

Pages: 1
hi...

I'm not sure whether I'm a real composer or not. But I've composed some midi track. feel free to use in non-commercial or commercial project as long as u credit me. But if you use it in a commercial project, please give me a free copy of the game :D

list of free BGM
Ambient01 Nebula Cloud @ 2010
Ambient02 Science @ 2010
Battle01 Battle at The Doomsday @ 2010
Battle02 An Avenger @ 2010
Dungeon01 An Abandoned site @ 2009
Dungeon02 Deception Dungeon @ 2009
Dungeon03 Sewer Dungeon @ 2009
Field01 Laying in highwind @ 2011
Field02 Long Road Into the Sky @ 2011
Field03 Return Home @ 2011
Jingle01 Credits @ 2010
Jingle02 Jingle of Memories @ 2010
Jingle02b Jingle of Memories piano @ 2010
Jingle03 Piano Flute @ 2009
Jingle04 Jingle of Death @ 2010
Mount01 High Hills @ 2009
Negative01 An Emptyness Space @ 2010
Negative02 Invasion @ 2010
Scene01 Lucid Night @ 2010
Scene02 Mission briefing (futuristic theme) @ 2011
Scene03 Steady Cloud @ 2011
Theme01 A life @ 2010 (bisa buat town juga)
Theme02 Sky is Calling @ 2011
Theme03 Allen's March @ 2010
Theme04 Skyland @ 2010
Town01 Reminiscence @ 2009
Town02 Town theme @ 2009
Town03 Lazy Morning @ 2011
Town03b Good Morning @ 2011

pack
Click Here

note: sorry for bad grammar. I'm not fluent in english.
I like what I'm hearing. Keep up the good work.
I like "Field02" The title somehow fits the music. Some of them are nice, some aren't.

BTW, you might want to experiment on using other instruments, too. Or you can try to check how it'd sound like via mp3 (You can use FL studios).

But great work!
I really liked Scene 01 and 02! Ambient 02 was a little too repetitive, but Field02 was great-kinda sounded like something someone could use on a world map. Town 01 and 02 sounded a little too soft to use in a town, but I suppose it depends on what kind of a town it is. Towns 03 and 03b sounded more like something you could use in a town! Good job overall! I hope you make more, Theo.
author=shiningriver
I like "Field02" The title somehow fits the music. Some of them are nice, some aren't.

BTW, you might want to experiment on using other instruments, too. Or you can try to check how it'd sound like via mp3 (You can use FL studios).

But great work!

Most of my friend also said that "Field02" is the best one.

I already tried FL studio before. and I was getting confused with that. Especially composing in pattern mode. It doesn't suit with me. So, I dedicate to stay composing in Anvil Studio and use FL only for convert them into mp3.

If you like to listen my mp3s
Here you are: http://soundcloud.com/theoallen
some of my works there are for my personal project

author=Gourd_Clae
I really liked Scene 01 and 02! Ambient 02 was a little too repetitive, but Field02 was great-kinda sounded like something someone could use on a world map. Town 01 and 02 sounded a little too soft to use in a town, but I suppose it depends on what kind of a town it is. Towns 03 and 03b sounded more like something you could use in a town! Good job overall! I hope you make more, Theo.

Thanks for listen.
Actually I don't know what to say except only thanks lol
your comment will be my consideration for my next song :D
CastorOnline
"Thank you guys... but I must go. My planet needs me."
I only hear field 2, sounds nice! My personal opinion will be that the bass line is pretty move and lonely, maybe if you duplicate some of the bass rythm in the hit-hat of the drums will be better.
author=Theodoric
I already tried FL studio before. and I was getting confused with that. Especially composing in pattern mode. It doesn't suit with me. So, I dedicate to stay composing in Anvil Studio and use FL only for convert them into mp3.

Hmm... That is weird. I turn my midis into MP3s there, importing midis on track. Works just as fine anyway. I'll listen to the mp3s.

Do you, by chance, accept requests? It's not for a game or anything at all... just personal... T_T

Edit: I just listened to the "Long Road" mp3 version. You could try to make the percussion softer, and instead of using woodwind you can also use strings (or add strings to the background to add drama or something). However, it's nice to listen to actually... it reminds me of old rpgs wherein you have this quest that you need to go back to some town or something, and the field is... well, a field of grass or something.
As a composer myself I have to say those are great ! I'll probably have Field01 and Field02 melodies stuck in my head all day ! You're doing great with the drums, the shift in the beats are smooth and nice. I'm not too fond of the linear bass lines but it does the job ! I'd be tempted to use some in future projects of mine !
Milos
Lone Wolf, or something cool.
Very nicely done!
Pages: 1