It's time to wake up.
A boy named Reade washes ashore on the quaint island of Nemea, one of the so-called Southern Isles that lie at the edge of most mainland maps, when they're even included at all. A woods witch calling herself Adola finds him half-dead on the beach, and brings him back to her house in the depths of the forest to recover. When he finally wakes, she explains that she knew him a very long time ago, and he'll need her protection if he wants to live through the chaos that's coming. Reade, who can't remember anything but his own name, has no choice but to follow her lead...
Because in this strange world he doesn't know, Reade is the key to its fate. Adola is far from the only one who seeks to reshape his will. Otherworldly beings known as Lumites appear to confront him, rambling on about a realm called Sunlight Shoals that only Reade can open the door to. A cheerful girl named Mina tracks him down, claiming that a fortune teller sent her to find him. And every time he steps foot on another isle, Reade somehow gets wrapped up in local troubles, shaking society in the process. As the threads of his memory slowly bind together, a simple truth becomes crystal clear...
Everyone is lying to him. He just can't remember why.
Sunlight Shoals will be the sequel to Starlight Shoals, taking place two years later in another part of the world both games are set in. Both games are being developed at the same time, but you won't have to play both to enjoy them separately.
- 20+ hours of content in the finished game
- If you played Starlight Shoals, you'll be able to customize your worldstate to reflect the choices you made in that game
- Multiple recruitable party members (including a cat), each with their own unique skills and abilities
- A challenging but fair turn based combat system, with no random battles
- In the midst of the overarching storyline, you'll be able to spend time one-on-one with each member of your party, similar to Persona's Social Link system
- Multiple romance options, both male and female
- Various endings and outcomes based on your choices throughout the game
No blog entries have been posted yet.