Wishlist on Steam!
Demo out now!
Enjoy the first 90 minutes of the game! Get it in any of the following places:
In a world vastly untapped by mankind, powerful beasts roam the land. A community of survivors, the exiles, depend on the power of manastones to keep their settlement safe. Manafinders like Lambda risk their lives seeking said stones in the wild. Against external threats and internal conflicts, the mission starts becoming increasingly complicated. Can Lambda achieve a miracle?
Manafinder is a Japanese-style RPG with original pixel art and turn-based combat with an emphasis on weapon selection and elemental affinities. Immerse yourself in this tale of drama and intrigue, hope and suffering, fantasy and morality. Explore the beautiful and fantastical world of Aevi, and fight your way against ferocious beasts and other threats in the quest for manastones as you define the fate of the exiled!
- 8~12 hours of playtime!
- Explore the fantastical environments of Aevi, with over 23 different biomes!
- Fight over 120 different beasts, each with a unique design and combat strategy!
- Use different weapons and elemental ores during combat to exploit enemy weaknesses!
- Collect items and weapons, find manastones, harvest healing plants, and mine elemental ores to aid you in your quest!
- Meet exiles, manafinders, nomads, the Gods, and other mysterious characters!
- Choices made throughout the game will not only define the fate of the exiled but also result in one of the two completely different final chapters!
- Take a break, and take on side quests with varied activities (including minigames!) that dive deeper into the lives of the exiled.
LinkTree (Twitter, Instagram, etc)
No blog entries have been posted yet.