Hi all! I know I've been gone and haven't been posting some news about my development of this game as of late! But no worries, I do not intend to stop! ^_^
I was busy with some real life stuff, and I'm also currently working on a collab project with Berry on the RMN Twisted Fairy Tale Event here: https://rpgmaker.net/events/halloween18/ . I'm also very excited to share with you guys this collab project soon as we wil be releasing the game either this Oct. 29 or 30. :) Then I can start working on Rave Heart once again. xD :)
Rave Heart is currently on private beta test phase, and I have wonderful and trusted people playing the private beta right now. :) If you wish to give me the honor of being one of my private beta testers, please do not hesitate to ask! ^_^ With that said, I will no longer be uploading Public demos for download. :)
For now, here's a little screenie sneak peak of what's to come! XD
Hello everyone!! I am very pleased to present to you all a very big update along with the downloadable new demo: Version 5.0! :)
There have been tons of changes and improvements from the previous, as seen in the changelog. All of this isn't possible without the help and kindness of everyone who gave their support, wonderful feedback, suggestions and criticisms! :) They are always a huge help to my development of this game! :) So thank you, thank you, thank you soooo much for everyone who gave their honest feedback as well as their support! This goes out to all the people who LP'd and reviewed my game! ^_^ And of course, people who shared their support and comments of the game is so much appreciated! :D
Hello everyone!! Version 4.0 is here!! :) It has tons of new content (story-wise) and a few updates and improvements from the previous versions! I have all the reviewers and LPers to thank for the improvements of the game! ^_^
- Intro Maps have been updated.
- Shuttle sprites have been updated (Huge thanks to SmashArt for providing a cool shuttle sprite for the game).
- Menu sound effects have been updated.
- More story content (1 hour extension from the previous demos).
- Astral boosts' sprites have been changed.
- A few tile-set bug fixes.
- Added some cool lighting effects on many of the maps.
- New Intro Scene - A whole tutorial sequence that involves Bryan and Klein, fighting their way to capturing a Farian fugitive. Reasons: This is to add some action and hype at the very start of the game. Since the game is story-driven, I believe that starting out with some gameplay would be a nice touch.
- New skill and item icons
- New skill animations added
- Implemented an arrow pointer as guide for story progression
- Slight adjustments to the battle HUD (ATB bar is now at the lowest section)
- Typo fixes
- Dialogues now uses a different font
That would be all guys!! Thank you so much and I hope that you'll enjoy! ^_^
Hi guys!! Nikorasu just made his fun-filled let's play+review video for Rave Heart! I just thought I'd share it out to you guys if you're interested to watch the gameplay of Rave Heart! ^__^ You might also want to subscribe to his channel, which is dedicated in reviewing RPG maker games with helpful and insightful feedbacks! ^_^