Tamer: Emptiness(previously Tamer of the Emptiness) is an rpg game in a brutal and mature setting.
Using original graphic assets,scripts and soundtrack creates a unique and new world for you to explore. Branching storyline gives a reason to play game multiple times.
Set in ancient rome, the story follows a chosen tamer - monster slayer with mysterious prophecy.
It originally had a free in-development unfinished version in polish language made by Haxo Game Studios. Since then Zayko Gameworks got license to work on remake, improved it, added a lot of stuff plus translated game into English.
Game itself is a top down old school cRPG with goal of creating interesting and deep world, with believable characters and moral dillemas.
A Long time ago the Gods became angry at humans and sent a plague of monsters to the world in order to punish them.
Mars took pity on them and taught a small group of warriors how to fight these monsters. Those were the first tamers, a group that keeps the monsters at bay and defend humanity. You, as one of them, will have to solve the mystery of a recent series of missing villagers and fulfill your destiny.
- Branching Quest paths - most quests can be completed in more than one way.
- Multiple Endings - your choices do matter.
- Rich Open World - explore world full of side quests and interesting characters.
- Brutal and uncensored game world - featuring gore, violence and crude language.
- Survival system - you need to eat and drink(it's possible to turn that off).
- Fully mouse driven menus - it's PC after all.
- Character driven progression - even best equipment means nothing without skilled user.
- Plethora of skills and traits - become the ultimate monster slayer.
- Real time action animated mouse combat - fight enemies as you see them, without battle transitions.
- Crafting system - create alchemical potions and other equipment by learning new patents.
- Visual Equipment - Your equipment actually show up on hero!
Haxo Game Studios
Old STEAM Greenlight page
Ask anything in comments, we will try to answer all! 2018.03.30
More screens will be add soon. 2018.04.15 3 more Added
No blog entries have been posted yet.