The update includes:
-a caterpillar system for your party
-a new font (please install FF6.fon from the Fonts folder!)
-DynRPG patch for Faster ATB (courtesy of PepsiOtaku)
-some balancing issues
-New Game+ to allow you to continue to Generica: TNG using the same party/levels/equipment/items
-the ability to use classes from Generica: TNG
-the ability to start the game directly in Generica: TNG
This patch fixes a severe bug with the Ice Dragon boss battle wherein the switch for Absolute 1 wouldn't turn off (and thus the spell would be cast every turn). I also added a save point and fixed up 2 mapping errors.
- Beefed up the 4 boss battles
- Fixed the typos that Craze pointed out.
- Removed the Dual Wield from the third party member
- The King Slime now gives EXP and a Chest
- Mages can equip Iceheart
- Evil equipment is now cursed
- Torches shouldn't work on the world map anymore
- Added more Ergo
- Fixed Apparition battle graphic
- ...probably other stuff...