"Obsessed with the idea of retrieving a powerful artifact known as the Talisman of Certainty, the King Arthus has called all the adventurers of Albhain. Cajoled with promises of fame and glory, you take your shield and sword and head off to a distant land, where a perilous expedition awaits!"
※ Game Information ※
Heroic Tale is an "arguably not very long for the genre standards", party-based dungeon crawler inspired particulary by Wizardry, Etrian Odyssey and other classics such as Shining in the Darkness, although it uses an overhead rather than a first-person perspective.
It was made over the course of a month mostly for fun, and ended up becoming the first project I ever managed to finish!
Taking place solely within the walls of an old forgotten dungeon, the player needs to explore every inch of this cursed location to learn how to proceed forward while meeting new allies and battling enemies along the way.
Each character has his own weapon style, which defines his way of fighting the numerous foes the heroes will encounter. The dungeon might be dangerous and unforgiving at times, but fantastic treasures can be found either from monsters or hidden in the different rooms that comprise every level.
※ Game Features ※
- Delve into the dungeon in order to find the Talisman of Certainty.
- Challengue unique monsters with different deadly skills.
- Find new allies to help you overcome new obstacles and enemies.
- Discover powerful weapons and armors to help you improve your characters.
- Be ready to take on mighty bosses awaiting on every level.
- Average Play Time: 45 Minutes ~ 1 Hour
※ Gameplay Video ※
No blog entries have been posted yet.