Engine: RPG Maker VX ACE
Playtime (DEMO): Approx. 15 minutes
English Translator: Whateverzone (Goddiga, Jit and Querida)
The boy named HOME was moving with his architect father who just landed a new job. Their destination was an island in the middle of the sea, a project constructing an educational institute. Things took an unexpected turn when Home lost his way into the deep forest at the heart of the island. Looking for a way out, he stumbled upon LIB, the girl with rabbit ears. It is a fateful meeting that would change both of their lives forever.
HOME is a clever and observant 11 year-old boy. He respects his father a lot. But, after his parents got divorced, their relationship became worse. After he met LIB, his life have changed since then.
2. 817, LIB
817 or LIB is a girl with rabbit's ears. She has a rather weak body. She loves her older sister dearly. After her sister had gone missing, she has always taking care of the flowers in the institute in her stead. She has a rabbit pet named Nel.
3. Professor Jean Obary (Pronounced like Jean-François.)
Professor Jean is the institute's manager on the island. He is an orderly man and always moody.
4. The Assistant
The Assistant is the one who always helps taking care of the works in the institute alongside with the professor. He is a cheerful person. He is in love with LIB's older sister.
1. This version of the game is still a demo. The full game may have massive changes.
2. This game is originally in Thai language.
3. There are some Thai voice acting in the game, in which the developer decided to leave it as is.
4. You can support the developer and the artist at Patreon if you're interested! However, most of the language is in Thai and we have no obligation to it. Most of the contents and rewards for patrons are NSFW, and sometimes they might contains LIB, which is physically underage. So, be cautious about the issues that may be sensitive to you. But, the developer has confirmed that the full game will have no nudity.
(Whateverzone's main mascot. It has nothing to do with the writer's identity.)
//It's been a while since our last Thai-to-English translation project! It took a while to get used to the translation work after we haven't done it for so long... Anyways, this game's premise sounds interesting even though the demo doesn't offer much. The arts are also very well-done and attractive!
In any case, I hope all of you might be interested in playing this game and looking forward to the full game! Thank you!
No blog entries have been posted yet.