- Added unique names to the same sort of items.
- Added information to the information books about states to show what they exactly do.
- Added extra info about the command/skill focus and re-written its explanation.
- Added a 'skip scene' function to the starting scenes of the game and the intro.
- Re-Balanced EXP side quest rewards for the Fighting pit and the Dudok guild.
- Re-Balanced some of the fighting pit fights.
- Fixed grammar issues here and there.
- Fixed many grammar issues with 'The hunt begins' side quest.
!!! Happy new year !!!
First the launch of the official game **DISCORD SERVER**!
**Join up now!** : https://discord.gg/TgwmhsjqQ8 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Dec.31 2020
- Button implemented for discord, can be found on the title menu in game.
- New spells can be bought at the books merchants
- New weapons can be obtained by doing fights in the pits and hunts at the guild by defeating the opponent/boss.
- * New hunts added to the Dudok Guild.
- * New story lore to be found in the sand dunes when you have the All Seeing Eye.
- New fights added to the fighting pit.
- * New can now fast travel between the signs if both are finished. I know, it's very minor but for convenience purposes.
- * Recruit Tiuri after completing all 4 fighting pit fights.
- Further changed the way Focus (defend) is handled, now also gives a small regen on MP, HP and TP.
- Fixed the bug in the Mikatu quest (finally figured it out!)
- Fixed AI bug not healing allies.
- Fixed a LOT of grammar issues.
- * Made a extended demo cut for beta testing purposes, ask me how if you wish to continue after the initial demo ending.
* = Playable in the extended demo for testing purposes.
Many thanks to all the feedbackers again! I can't stres this enough. Special thank to halibabica! Who did a full playthrough on his channel (of an older version) from start to where the game currently ends. Thanks!
- New scene event in sidequest; Mikatu and the fanged.
- Changed single target 1 hit weapon skills to always afflict their ailment/dot.
- Changed the background colour of menu's and chat boxes to be a little bit less transparent so you can see the text a bit better.
- Changed a tiny bit of dialogue in the tutorial part to give more information of Kaan his relationship with Mila and Jomal.
- All quests give party exp upon completion now.
- Small balance changes of enemies.
- Small grammar fixes.
- Small bug fixes.
- Small icon visuals changes.
- Added a fast travel system with the destination signs and linked them to the base that the player can build.
- Added better music (background and battle music) for the Lone mountain representing the scene better.
- Added a visual que to whoever leveled up so the player knows who faster.
- Added better hinting on some quests of what could/would happen on the choices you make.
- Fixed a TP bug that gave you too much TP when using certain Supporter skills.
- Fixed a bug with the enhancement crystals not giving the proper amount of turns.
- Fixed more hitboxes of enemies.
- Re-positioned the hit boxes of some enemies, some where WAAAAAAY off.
- Changed the Mezun Merchant in the epilogue to not sell the crystals that are OP, it kinda unblanced the epilogue. He sells some shields now though for Jomal to use.
- Made Jomal a bit slower as he should be a slow tank and not a fast one.
A big new update. Enjoy, and thank you all for your feedback! More is always welcome.
- Rewrite of gamepage intro information.
- Changed battle skills; Deleted a entire group of skills (moving skills) and added 2 more standard moving skills for every character.
- Renamed the starting option of the game to: Epilogue and Prologue to represent more what they are.
- Renamed the tutorial selections to: Simple story tutorial - Detailed story tutorial. This to let the player know it will still learn them the game.
- Changed explenations to be short even when picking the detailed version of the tutorial.
- Gave the player more battle items from the start in the epilogue. This to make Mila more usefull. Also changed the medicinal potions to the highest tier in the epilogue so you can cure fascinations.
- Fixed the side quest 'starving' in the epilogue.
- Changed that you can't enter deeper into the cave in the epilogue without having Mila's spells and thus finishing the tutorial.
- Changed some dialogue to stream line it with the other changes.
- Rather then changing the choice option to wait for player input, I'll keep it on first selection, the problem was text speed being shown to slow for some thus them mashing the continue button. Prompted the player that they can change text speed from the get go in the first message shown when in the epilogue.
- Ragno starts 1 level higher (was 3 now 4) and with +200HP to be more of a 'hero' type like Kaan.
- Starting enemies in the prologue (and at the Denari tribe that is not playable in the demo version) give more XP so the party with Ragno levels up faster in that section of the game and GOLD so they can buy more things.
- Changed the way items are handled, no more tiers just Battle and Healing items cooldowns.
- Tweaked several AI's, and tweaked AI's more when choosing the hard difficulty in the epilogue.
- Added 10% defence when using focus.
- The normal attacks of stomping beast enemies no longer pushes characters out of their row.
- Ragno and Kael will gain skills to move allies and enemies just like Kaan and Jomal, this to give the player early acces to moving enemies and allies with skills.
- Barrier skills have been removed from the game, they acted a bit wonkey and it was a small mechanic with 0 proper backbone to it.
- Can't leave CaveF2 room with mini boss if you didn't open the chests there to receive a 'key' item.
- Medicinal potion (cure) is changed to be able to cure Fascination and Confusion from the start.
- Made it so you have to get Mila's magic skills first and progress the main story further before you can enter the cave, many struggle without magic in there + the tutorial is finished after getting magic, makes more sence.
- Added a Mezun merchant in the epilogue as I hear many people mentioning that they are searching for a shop keeper.
- New entrance scene when entering the palm forest for the first time.
- Added small troops of Fanged in the palm forest.
- AI tweaks to accompany all the new changes regardings skills and battle.
- In Dokta I changed the 'empty house' events so it doesn't fade out the screen and gives a nicer flow to the gameplay.
I'm hearing people say that it resembles the 'paradigm' system of Final Fantasy 13 more now and I guess that is a good thing (haven't played FF13)!
- Reworked skills
- Reworked row system to a role system (more passive appliance)
- Reworked AI to this new system
- Reworked some other mechanics of other parts of the battle system to accompany the role system.
- Some small flavoring and changes regarding the story told, more foreboding and less mystery
Hope you all enjoy and you can always send me some feedback!
A new update is finally up and running! Enjoy an even further re-worked and stream lined battle system!!!
Feedback of players is still coming in, thank you all for that! Expect even more to come in the future!
- Items usage is changed, items are spammable inside combate with a cooldown, outside of combat they are spammable but without a cooldown. Cooldowns transfer to the next battle.
- Added a Items explenation when the 'detailed tutorial' is picked when playing through the prologue. This about how the Tiers work and that it is bound per character.
- Updated the item information in the explenation book.
- Visuals; The water in the river looked a bit shallow for a river. Changed the rock visuals, added a big fish and repositioned the other fish. Also changed positions of rocks and made a bigger part of the bridge being destroyed.
- Visuals cactus shadows are the same now, they where different.
- TP Gain of +2 when using defend + updated info given to player adding the +2 TP on usage info.
- Changing equiepment can now be done infinite and not 1 time only + updated info given to player saying it can only be done once each battle to always and as much as you want.
- Battle skills icons didn't only change colour but also direction, made them face the same direction to make it visually more unisync and easier to see to what 'group' it belongs to when it jumps on Group CD.
- The default 'Move Forward' and 'Move Backward' every character has are now also instant casts but take 3 actions to get off cooldown and a limited use of 3 times in a battle.
- Removed the TP skills cooldown and upped their cost.
- Small grammar fixes.
- Added a few elemental weapons to be found in chests (2 in the demo, 1 beyond that).
- Made elementals be able to receive damage from normal weapons (35% of normal damage).
- Changed items usage by 'smart' enemies to be more related to their level.
- Items: Ultima Cure and Tonic of Faith have their Tier group removed and have no cooldown anymore.
More coming soon because of the feedback given! Going to rework multiple visuals and try to find an even better way to handle items.
- Reworked battle system to be less expansive and more compact.
- Reworked descriptions to be easier to read and more unisync.
- Reworked some cut scenes.
- Enhanced dialogues.
- Enhanced story to be more compelling in general.
- Fix minor bugs.
- Fix minor grammar issues.
Hope you all enjoy!
My artist is working on multiple pictures for the demo part, hoping they will be finished at the end of this year!
I made many changes to the 2nd part of the prologue, story stream lining being the main thing. The problem was that I was'nt showing enough of the main story in the 2nd part so I decided that I will foreshadow much more to entice the player more.
Also, my artist will be making more art (3 or more pieces) but these will be implemented in November. All these pieces will are to be implemented in the demo!