2 reviews
  • Add Review
  • Subscribe
  • Nominate
  • Submit Media
  • RSS
  • Ephiam
  • Added: 02/13/2020 02:09 AM
  • Last updated: 08/15/2020 07:53 AM
  • 587 views

Posts

Pages: 1
Seems they forgot to pay the plumber's bill again.
Craze
i bet she's a diva with a potion popping problem
13508
so many rpg dungeons would be easier if they did...
Craze
i bet she's a diva with a potion popping problem
13508
edit: what i didn't even hit the button twice.
Who needs indoor plumbing when your ENTIRE BASEMENT is a giant pool and/or septic mess? You can drink it! But SHOULD you? Probably not. Definitely not recommended.
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
3547
Me, I just love the aesthetic. Something cool about a flooded ruins adventure. Just ask Sonic 2.
Usually I go for about 20% "Does this make some kind of sense?", with the other 80% being "I think this looks cool and I love the colors, so THIS IS HOW IT'S GONNA LOOOOOK!" when it comes to dungeon design. I'm much more logical with the layout of towns. =B
Pages: 1