I have recently been thinking about this game which had a lot of potential in my mind but didn't get to reach it due to several factors.
It is riddled with bugs caused by converting the base project from the RPG Tsukuru 2003 to the official steam version of RPG Maker 2003 which caused aeveral database errors.
It was the first event that I led the team and we needed up having some headbutting over personal opinions on game development and design. It happens as we are all developers here with our own opinions.
It has been 16 years since I really played with RM2K3. It shows... I have become so much more accustomed to MV (and a lesser extent Ace) that several odd things hung me up which messed with the development schedule and play testing.
So that being said, why am I making this blog post? That would be just to say that I am working on an MV version on the side when I can't focus on Legion Saga development so that I stay in the habit of developing as it has been a hassle to get back into a routine since I took a hiatus.
Just something to look out for at some point. Not sure if I will reuse this page or submit a new one for the MV Game which will be titled differently. For now I am leaving this in complete status until I have more development information and screenshots for the new version.
Well that was fun... and there were bugs so many bugs... some of them came from some strange interactions between two members using RPG Tsukuru 2003 and two members converting to RPG Maker 2003. Boy was that fun fixing out what exactly was broke.
This was the first time in 16 years that I really worked on a game in 2k3 so it took a ton of getting used to again. We tried to keep the project tight so we could complete it by the end of the event, but there was some areas that people wanted to expand on.
Newest version has been added. Hopefully, most of the bugs have been squished, but I doubt it!