There seems to be a bug where the Bestiary crashes consistently. It works fine on my gaming rig, but when I use my regular PC, it crashes after exiting it. I will try to find a way to fix it, but until then, SAVE FIRST before using it.
As some of you might've seen, the game is coming out 9/9 of 2019. What time you ask? Well... How about Midnight? That's right, it will be downloaded via mediafire later on.
Now since I'm here, I might as well give you some beginners tips to help you get started.
1) Go to Are's house on the second floor and look at the bookshelf. You'll find info regarding stats, classes and many different kinds of tips and tricks.
2) Check your quest log often if you're not sure what to do or if you lose track.
3) The game will provide a challenge! Don't get discouraged if you don't always win your fights first go around. Sometimes one or two of your members may get killed in the first turn of some fights. Plan on it and improvise!
4) Remember to visit all shops and blacksmiths in every town and city you visit and speak with the vendor.
5) Save often! Can't stress that enough!
6) Not really a tip, but something you should be aware of. The land of Utefue looks unfinished. That's only because it is unfinished. I plan to expand Utefue via a free update in the future. As part of the newly added content I will be adding. Stay tuned for more information later down the road.
Once again, thank you for your interest in The Star Rod Chronicles, and I hope you all enjoy it!
if you're just tuning in, welcome to The Star Rod Chronicles. I'm pretty excited to show you guys the game and hope you'll enjoy it! I did some of the stuff myself, but alot of the credit goes out to the community for putting their work out there for everyone to use. Sprites, Music, Script plug-ins, etc. Those guys are the real MVPs, I just wrote the story and characters.
Now, I know pre-mades aren't exactly everyone's favorite... But I did make tweaks to alot of them. Some subtle, some large.
Now as I mentioned in the description, this game is likely not perfect. I'm willing to bet there's some sort of error, bug and whatever else. So if you have a bug or error to report, send me a message or comment anywhere on the page to let me know and I'll patch it in the next update... Unless it's game breaking, then it will be fixed ASAP. And also note, I will be taking a 3 - 4 month break as I worked like a dog on this for awhile... But this doesn't mean it's the end of development. I got some ideas cooking that I will put in as free updates. More details will come later on so stay tuned.
Anyway, that's pretty much it. Thanks for taking an interest in the game and I hope you look forward to it!