• Add Review
  • Subscribe
  • Nominate
  • Submit Media
  • RSS

Yet another demo fix! Game breaking bug in last demo.

  • pianotm
  • 11/17/2019 01:17 AM
  • 245 views
So, I watched Libby's stream of my game and decided I definitely needed to fix the demo. I included a game-breaking bug in the most recent version of the demo! That had to go! It was an autorun that I didn't trigger right in the sewer. I corrected the trigger, and just to be on the safe side, I made it a parallel process. I also increased the types of encounters the sewer and added a creature type. I then went through and fixed the text/character name errors I had caused throughout the game.

Also, some of the comments I got on the game have convinced me to continue working on it and not to abandon it because it's a fan game (my attitude on fan games has usually been to not make them when I could make a perfectly good original story.). I'm also getting rid of all the old demos except for the jam version of the demo.