Philosophical Modern/Sci-fi Story Driven RPG
"Vidya" a technology that is introduced to a planet named "Gaia". Many people enjoy playing with this technology. Some however, believe it contains a mysterious power beyond what people normally perceive...
Your phone begins to ring. It appears to be an anonymous caller:
"Vidya will evolve"
"Gaia will transform"
"Mr. Carnelian will change everything"
Tick Tock... Tick Tock...
- Discover the true nature of "Vidya" a technology introduced to Gaia by an unknown cause
- Verbal Encounters
- Designed to be a modern day RPG taking place in a reality, parallel to our own
- Features a soundtrack of Vaporwave/NewWaveRetro artists such as:
猫 シ Corp, Windows彡96, Isidor, Efence
- Explore the metaphysics of consciousness, the examination of our society, and what real magic is
- Inspired heavily by the SNES classic, Earthbound
Are you playing a video game, or are you really playing with Vidya?
Download for free here:
Recently Updated! (12.18.20)(V1.2)
Path of Vidya (v1.2)
Or both 7zip files on this very website:
7zip Part 1
7zip Part 2
Visit jaronfund.com for more details!
Contact information can be found on my website. Let me know if you find any errors that block you from playing the game. Only a few have fully tested it. I realize this game isn't extremely ambitious and so perhaps you can appreciate the thousands of hours I put into the story and creation, for it is the best I can do.
No blog entries have been posted yet.