Philosophical Modern/Sci-fi Story Driven RPG
"Vidya" a technology that is introduced to a planet named "Gaia". Many people enjoy playing with this technology. Some however, believe it contains a mysterious power beyond what people normally perceive...
Your phone begins to ring. It appears to be an anonymous caller:
"Vidya will evolve"
"Gaia will transform"
"Mr. Carnelian will change everything"
Tick Tock... Tick Tock...
- Discover the true nature of "Vidya" a technology introduced to Gaia by an unknown cause
- Verbal Encounters
- Designed to be a modern day RPG taking place in a reality, parallel to our own
- Features a soundtrack of Vaporwave/NewWaveRetro artists such as:
猫 シ Corp, Windows彡96, Isidor, Efence
- Explore the metaphysics of consciousness, the examination of our society, and what real magic is
- Inspired heavily by the SNES classic, Earthbound
Are you playing a video game, or are you really playing with Vidya?
Download for free here:
Recently Updated! (7.7.21)(V1.3)
Path of Vidya (v1.3)
Or both 7zip files on this very website:
7zip Part 1
7zip Part 2
UPDATES IN 1.3: Game fixed a lot of backtracking bugs and is now far easy to advance through the levels of the game. Feel free to give it another try and see the story all the way through!
Visit jaronfund.com for more details!
Contact information can be found on my website. Let me know if you find any errors that block you from playing the game. Only a few have fully tested it. I realize this game isn't extremely ambitious and so perhaps you can appreciate the thousands of hours I put into the story and creation, for it is the best I can do.
WARNING TO ALL: This RPG contains implications of murder, usage of alcohol, and consumption of animal body parts. It is therefore not suitable for anyone to glorify these aspects about the game.
No blog entries have been posted yet.