On the magical island of Langris, a land of sword, shrewd and sorcery lie many kingdoms ruled and inhabited by many creatures. Long after the departure of the divine being known as the Grey maiden ascended to another plane of existence, some struggle for POWER and MAGIC, others seek WEALTH and WISDOM, still others strive for CULTURE, but all desire PRESTIGE. In a world where prestige grants privilege, the people of Langris founded the guilds, collections of heroes and visionaries who can shape history by their legendary feats.
Led by Guild Masters, these guilds are the new structures of governance in this new world.
You could be one such Guild Master.
What guild will you build?
In Guild Master: Langris, you take on the role of Rudne Orndawn, a young woman born on the island of Langris, but returning after many years at the behest of her grandmother. Upon her return, she is granted a rare opportunity to become the guildmaster of a new guild and fulfill the wish of her grandmother by building a guild to last the ages.
By increasing your rank in any of the 5 major attributes, Power, Magic, Wealth, Wisdom, or Culture, you will unlock new features for your guild, erecting new buildings, access to new recruits, and even privileges that come with increased Prestige!
Will you convert the old library into an Alchemy lab, or an artificer's workshop? Will you invest money into the mine that you just saved, or will you put money into a nearby village to increase the likelyhood of new recruits? These are the decisions that you will make as the newest Guild Master in Langris!
But be careful, being known guarantees attention, and not all who are attentive have the best interests in mind...
- Resolve the mystery of the Umbral Plane, and protect the Isle Of Grey from the ever-growing threat of the Shade Souls.
- A skill and class development system that gives players development control of their crew
- A base building system that allows you to expand the influence of your guild, while specializing in specific Guild purposes
- 20+ characters available to join your ranks with their own stories, quests and personality
- A intuitive combat system that requires strategy, and rewards mastery of the system
- Explore a large, diverse continent with ample secrets and intriguing cultures to discover.
The new and improved title screen! If only we could do something about that abruptly cut gold bar....