- Experience points are now divided equaly for all team members.
- Soulrender's skill Divine Spears is now replaced with Angel Of War:
- summons a powerful angel for 3 turn who fight for player.
- Mouse support.
- Chapter Selection implemented.
- Telthos now can drain Mana from enemies and give it to friends in team.
- Tallanar, Telthos and Soulrender now they have permament passive abilities:
* Tallanar - Static discharge: gives N% chance to deal extra 70% damage
also this extra damage restores stamina.
* Telthos - Chivalric Duty: Reduces recieved damage to 50% and
raises critical chance, evasion and counter attack to 30%
* Soulrender - Brilliance Aura: increases mana regeneration to 15%
- You can now in Game options toggle ON/OFF Fog Of War
- Autosave option moved to Game Configuration
- Action indicators also moved to Game Options
- Soulrender now has another Ultimate spell - Solar Beams
- Tallanar's Tornado skill has extended animation duration and that
skill deals 3 times damage.
- Gaining new ranks and skill boost looks more like leveling
- Maia's Frost Nova Skill strikes 4 random enemies
- Maia's Ice Crystal skill strikes 6 random enemies
- Maia's Blizzard skill deals damage three times instead one
- Carla's Flames Strike skill strikes 5 random enemies
- Carla's Flame Drop skill strikes 6 random enemies
- All skills cooldowns where reduced by 1 turn
- Cheats :)
- Added Gamepad Support to Heroes Biography section.
- First dialogue with Soulrender - after his defeat and rescue can be skipped
- Fixed bug in Marcelince Quest in her Inn, quest was correctly marked as
completed, but in Quest Log that entry was doubled.
- Delay between game hints and quest messages was shorten
- Salt can be used in battle against Banshees and Shades
- Killing Blow rate reduced from 5% to 3%.
- When Hero is drunk, rate of Killing Blow is raised to 50%
- Ayanna has now more simple, yet more effective Direct Attack
Your download should begin shortly, if it doesn't, click the button below.
Drekirökr - Dusk of the Dragon
Sci-fi fantasy post-apocaliptic somewhat-adventure!
Castle Oblivion: Remake
Have you ever made a mistake you regretted so much that you wish it possible to turn back time?
The Shore: Foreign Tides
Sometimes moving forward can be harder than looking back.
Party picking epic old school RPG quest
Story Driven RPG Adventure made with RMXP. 25+ Hours long!