I’m Kevin, an independent game developer working on my game and passion project Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace.
Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace is a story-rich action adventure rpg that pays hommage to jrpg games and 90's gaming through it's unique retro 2.5D pixel art look, but is bold and refreshing enough to carve it's own path.
A demo will be released Q4 2021 and is currently being tested!
The great Fenrir Wars lay in the past but in Belrynna, the heroics of the war's Champions is celebrated zealously in the Arena. Livia is a promising young Warrior training at Zigmond Academy. Gusty but ambitious, she will both have to fight the mighty Fenrir in the Arena and deal with the political games outside the Arena. Will Livia be able to climb the ranks and become a champion of the Arena? After a fateful encounter, everything she believes in will be put to the test.
Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace is a story-rich action rpg that pays hommage to jrpg games and 90's gaming through it's unique retro 2.5D pixel art look, but is bold and refreshing enough to carve it's own path. Join Livia on her adventure through a tale that explores what it means to be family, betrayal versus loyalty and the long-term effects of indoctrination and a brutal war on society.
Follow the project here:
Steam: Page will be launched soon!
- Run, jump and use tools to explore this unique 2.5D world with a retro pixel look
- A wide linear story rich game with intricate, loveable characters
- Action Battle system that combines the best of 90’s jrpg games and modern action rpg games
- Discover vibrant lively cities, cozy hidden villages, vast areas and challenging Crypts
- Sidequests, hidden Shrines and Arena Challenges to delve deeper in the world of Eniko
- Intricate License System and blacksmithing system to improve your stats and skills
- Breathtaking orchestral soundtrack composed by Nickolas Wolfe
Full Original Soundtrack in the works, composed by the talented composer Nickolas Wolfe:
Character art by Kato-A, more coming soon!:
Story & Game Director: gRaViJa
Graphics: Time Fantasy, Melancholy-sama, gRaViJa
Character Art: Kato-A
Plugins: Master2015hp (custom systems) Special thanks to Yanfly & MOGhunter
Music: Nickolas Wolfe