Come join the official server!
Or so support this project!
This is the story of the titular character, Moacir Azulay, a nonbinary artisan who's father has gone missing. Acompanied by their friends Ubirani Sampaio and Socorro Pataxó, they're going in a perilous adventure with ghostly entities and hostile people to find their father and a magic artifact that sustains their community, Aldeia Ribeiro.
Just another puzzle RPG game with horror elements, similar to OFF, Ib and The Witch's House, but it takes place in Brazil. It should take you around an hour to complete the demo.
The game will feature (wip, it's a demo!):
- Custom battle systems
- Overworld combat mechanics
- Some minigames
- No grinding at all
- Various chases
- Bullet hell mechanics
- A few dating sim elements, maybe?
- They're gay and trans, your honor.
- Blood, injuries followed by puking and coughing noises
- Some flashing
- Few loud noises
- Implications of racism (e.g.: a white enemy attacking the leads of color)
- The full game also deals with sensitive LGBT topics that may be foreshadowed in this demo. Play at your own discretion.