The secrets of an ancient civilization have long eluded the Astra Hunters: a guild of explorers-for-hire tasked with uncovering the world's greatest mysteries. And Zosma is the greatest Astra Hunter of them all! Or at least he wishes, were he not ranked dead last as always.
What seems like a routine attempt to uncover more about Zosma's favorite adventuring ground becomes the beginning of a grand adventure as he plummets for miles to what should have been certain death! With no way up back to the surface except through the daunting Crescent Moon Tower, Zosma may just find his greatest discoveries ever... and get some help from a mysterious animal companion along the way!
Astra Hunter Zosma aims to be a short (I really mean it this time) treasure-hunting RPG with a focus on combat, exploration, and a blossoming friendship between a buddy duo! Search for and collect treasure as you climb the Crescent Moon Tower and increase your Astra Hunter Rank for great rewards!
- Over 30 unique and special treasures to collect!
- Sideview battles utilizing the VisuStella STB Battle System.
- Classic turn-based JRPG combat that you know and love.
- A combo-based battle system: Zosma can act multiple times per turn and chain abilities together to steadily increase their power, and even increase the effects of items.
- An AI-controlled companion helper with a customizable move set.
- Influence your companion's stat growth by feeding them yummy treats!
- An evolved version of the Sigil system seen in Soma Union: Equip class-inspired Sigils such as Warrior, Cleric, and more to change what moves Zosma has at his disposal.
- Discover and unleash powerful Astra abilities with the help of your companion!
An optional dungeon that continuously expands as the story progresses. Dive deep to find even greater challenges and treasure to collect!
- Fully custom sound and visuals, and a stellar soundtrack by Agent Ape.
Astra Hunter Zosma began development in early 2022. Development is still fairly early on, so please look forward to more updates as they become available! The game will be completed sometime before the sun explodes.
Lead Developer: Sgt M
Music Composer: Agent Ape
With Plugins by: Coelacanth and VisuStella.
(Subject to change)