- Zions is a superhero role playing game currently under development. The gameplay of Zions is mostly comparable to earlier Final Fantasy games and Japanese role-playing games.
- The game features three modes of play: the world map, the field, and the battle screen. At its grandest scale, players explore the entire world of Zions on a 2D world map. When not in battle, the player can use the menu screen.
- On the menu screen, the player can review each character's status and statistics, use items and abilities, change equipment, save the game (when traveling through a town or dungeon, at a save point), and manage Hero Points. One of two methods of customizing characters in Zions.
- Hero Points enhance the strengths of a character past equipment/level limitations.
- Zions also features non-random battle encounters and powerful, character-specific commands, which can be used only after a special gauge is charged by enemy attacks and character actions
In a world where we read about superheroes, a black swan event known as the astral meteor lands on a small island in the Caribbean without causing damage. The story follows Supreme Woman, a superhero who joins a group of non superpowered heroes to stop an evil theocratic government. What begins as a rebellion against an evil theocratic government becomes much more. And what erupts goes beyond imagination.
Supreme Woman is the protagonist of Zions and the most powerful super on planet earth. She indirectly helps the citizens of San Juan, Puerto Rico and avoids conflict with the government at all costs while keeping her identity secret from her husband, The Black Mamba. A battle against the Mad Scientist known as Mr. Perv changes her mind.
The Black Mamba is the leader of Zions, a group of non-superpowered freedom fighters opposed to the Theocratic government’s corrupt officials, genocide, and illegal experimentations. Black Mamba has found himself at the losing end of the battle as the group is yet to recruit a super powered member to even the odds against the government’s onslaught.
Geosphere wields the power of planet earth by controlling and summoning fire, water, ice, thunder, earth, and wind. Leaving earth’s atmosphere might cause her to lose control. Geosphere disappeared a few weeks ago.
Edom is a mystical “man”, stern and upright while at the same time mysterious. He may seem frail at first glance but hidden inside his body lurks dynamic power.
Quantum was a victim of the government’s illegal experiments on people. The experiments infused him with elements of The Astral Meteor that landed on Earth not too long ago. Quantum has a mastery of the minimum amount of any physical entity (physical property) involved in an interaction, this allows him to teleport himself or others across any reality by creating Quantum Gates.
UI: BCJ aka Jenbo
Concept art + Boss Battlers: Adyrn
You can also check new and old devlogs here: https://gamejolt.com/games/Zion/722530
No blog entries have been posted yet.