There is something strange going on at the old temple in the remote village of Salidar. You are the Mysterious Wanderer - a warrior chosen from destiny to face the evil within. Your fate is tied intimately with what lies at its depths. Will you bring salvation to the forlorn hopefuls of Salidar? Or will you unleash destruction, whether by design or disaster? It is in your hands....
Hellion is best described as a cross between Dragon Warrior, Diablo and D&D - you have a blank slate character with 7 classes to choose from at the beginning of the game. You adventure solo. You can hire hirelings. The monster drops are random. The graphics are NES. The battles backgrounds are black. There are traps. There are locks to be picked and NPCs to be persuaded.
..:: FEATURES ::..
- Dragon Warrior NES-style theme
- Several outside of battle skills, including lockpicking, hiding, running, pickpocketing and persuading.
- A simple Alignment tracking system
- Random monster drops and chest contents
- On-map traps and monsters
- Unique Skill trees for the 7 character classes
- Fatigue-based Running System