Hey, horror fans! Just letting you know that a new build of One Night: Full Circle (Build 5.3) is now online, adding a few much-needed updates to the game and addressing a couple of requests made by players.
This new build isn't drastically different to the previous builds (at least, not on the same level that my recent updates to One Night and Legionwood were) but there's still a fair amount of new content in the game to check out.
The changes to Build 5.3 include:
- Items, supplies, files and weapons are now sorted into different inventory tabs, making it a lot easier to locate items.
- Puzzle items that are no longer needed are removed from the inventory to prevent clutter.
- Due to popular demand, the Electric Saw item that is found in the University can now be equipped as a weapon, rather than just being a puzzle item. It is much stronger than the Handgun but has limited uses.
- The writing in cutscenes and files has been cleaned up and errors rectified/awkward sentences rewritten.
- The morality counter has been adjusted so that it is now actually possible to get the good ending (previously, it was set up in such a way that you couldn't ever get enough good morality to unlock the ending). I'm not sure how this bug went unnoticed for such a long period of time, but it's fixed now.
- Game events have been slightly optimised to cut down on lag that some people were experiencing.