Status: Complete <3
Playtime: About 7 Hours
"Main Theme" composed by C.S. Vallero
~ PLOT ~
A normal day in the serene village of Everdale. School's just been let out. The village is preparing for a birthday party. Mr. Ronedale has lost his chickens. Mrs. Apricot is baking a pie. And little Danais is consigned by his sister Farrah to buy a b'day present. Enter Skarsgaard, a local thief consigned by his boss to raid this serene village.
And then everything gets thrown into disarray. Danais is missing. Farrah has to go out in search of him and they end up in a town very far away from home! How are they going to get back? To make things more complicated, in comes a band of pirates, headed by Captain Grizzlybeard who is in a mid-life crisis, arrives in the port town. And the Mayor is suffering a migraine from demands from the townspeople: a clown needs cheering up, a young boy needs help wooing a girl, a shaman needs his monkeys returned, a thief needs to be caught, a merchant needs to be protected, and so much more!
How are Danais and Farrah going to find their way home in the midst of all this insanity?!
~ WHAT TO EXPECT ~
- A mildly tweaked battle system that includes a "Charge" and "Double Charge" system (see Features tab).
- Avoidable wandering encounters instead of random encounters.
- Some custom-made music tracks.
- Loads of minigame-oriented gameplay, including fishing, knife-throwing, balloon-popping.
- "Quest log"-styled gameplay in the second half. Just think about Bomber's Notebook from Majora's Mask (see Features tab.)
- One vibrant town in the second half instead of many towns, with many colourful characters you will need to interact with.
- A day/night system to accompany this town (see Features tab).
- Map system and Teleport system (see Features tab).
- A complete game with over 7 hours of gameplay.
~ TRAILER ~
~ ARTWORK ~
Beta-testers: Neophyte, AznChipmunk
Other Special Thanks:
Guinness a.k.a. C.S. Vallero (some custom music)
Please feel free to comment or write a review!