Wyesse is a realm of immortal beauty. Despite the long stretches of beautiful forest, the castles that stood erect before the sky, the deep reaches of lustrous oceans and the visionary creatures that exist within them, this was no world of mere fairy tales. Throughout the eons there had been great struggles, dark plagues, accounts of insufferable greed, avarice and wrath, discrimination and more. Due to this, Wyesse was divided into eleven boroughs. The plot is about...
Fuck it. Truth is, I don't really know what the plot is about. Some depressed boy meets some girl and then they meet a drunk and they go into a forest and meet some elf and they team up with a bear and go into a swamp to kill something and then some shit happens and more shit happens. It's really much ado about nothing. The game is garbage but it was sort of popular back when it was released. It even won a Misao... Best Introduction. Sadly, it was probably all downhill after that! But a lot of people enjoyed it nevertheless. It's kind of like I'm Anthony Burgess and this is my "A Clockwork Orange", if I may be so bold to make that reference, if anyone even gets that reference. Even during my absence from the game-making community, I was bombarded with emails from random preteen boys about how to solve the fuckin sewer dungeon.
Production has been cancelled. But there's still about 8 hours of gameplay in here, I'd say. *shrugs* I think it's shit but I know the RM community likes stuff like this. Maybe a few will find this bullshit to be gold.
- Idk, about 8 hours of gameplay?
- A "friendship" system that is pretty underdeveloped, so you shouldn't go out of your way for it in-game.
- Wandering/triggered encounters.
- Sprint command, just hold down Shift and you will run.
- Day and Night system.
- Eight playable characters, each with different skills, such as Steal, Summon, Morph and a "Nature" ability you can take advantage of depending on your environment or if it's raining or if it's nighttime.