Enelysion: Redux version
Audio: 164 mb
Graphics: 50 mb
Data: 6 mb
List of changes:
- BGM fades out properly in intro scene now.
- Cutscenes can no longer be skipped.
- Streamlined the visual flow of the full-bust portrait scenes.
- 'Thinking' text boxes are the same as regular ones, but with italic text.
- All 'flavour text' in the game are now indicated by '?' marks.
Some barrels that were supposed to give items have been fixed as well.
-'Yes/No' options no longer appear for world map areas. Seemed pretty redundant.
- ALL enemy stats have been overhauled. There is now a gradual difficulty increase,
from very easy in the beginning to a fair challenge by endgame.
No more challenge spikes!
- The bandits at the beginning are much weaker, enabling Laine to one-round them.
- Fixed Cillian and Siglud's base stats.
- 'Wrath' no longer procs twice during some battles.
- All equipment now display the stats instead of a description. More useful for the player, especially when purchasing.
- The Pyre, Nilhei and Donar shields will give the Fire, Ice and Thunder Weapon statuses when equipped.
- Laine and Pat are no longer weak against Fire and Ice, respectively.
- Reduced the EXP curve of all PCs, since foes give less EXP now.
- Patrick now has the Pharmacology trait. Now you can get more out of your healing items!
- Nerfed Cillian's Piercing Thrust, since it has a Stun after-effect. Same with Laine's Sure Strike.
- Removed the Hit stat from the Equip scene and replaced it with the MAG stat. Since all PCs had 100% Hit; making the stat useless, but the player could never view their MAG stat unless they went to the Status scene.
- Dropped the MP cost of Siggy's skills. Since his base MP and maximum is pretty low.
- Lowered the base and factor damage of all enemy skills.
- Weapon pricing is more reasonable. Added some new weapons as well.
- Bosses can only use Meditation twice before the skill becomes unavailable for the rest of the fight.
- Cillian's Impale no longer has a 3 use restriction.
- Some scenes have been re-written, though the main plot remains intact.
- Laine gains 20 HP and 15 MP when she promotes. She was supposed to get these stat gains in the old version as well, but I made a simple eventing error.
- Illustrated images show important scenes in the game.
- The last boss has been buffed, and Cillian and Siglud's Infinity +1 weapons have been buffed.
Your download should begin shortly, if it doesn't, click the button below.
Shindra Duel Adventures
Download the GOLDEN VERSION this week!
Seraphic Blue (English)
The sophisticated tale of a seraphic entity with a powerful message behind it...
Cute Action RPG adventure!
Become one with Fate, or forge your own destiny. When a planet is on the brink of extinction, will you become its savior, or its downfall?
Chain of Retribution
A rivalry between sisters threatens to tear down a nation.