Enelysion: Redux version
Audio: 164 mb
Graphics: 50 mb
Data: 6 mb
List of changes:
- BGM fades out properly in intro scene now.
- Cutscenes can no longer be skipped.
- Streamlined the visual flow of the full-bust portrait scenes.
- 'Thinking' text boxes are the same as regular ones, but with italic text.
- All 'flavour text' in the game are now indicated by '?' marks.
Some barrels that were supposed to give items have been fixed as well.
-'Yes/No' options no longer appear for world map areas. Seemed pretty redundant.
- ALL enemy stats have been overhauled. There is now a gradual difficulty increase,
from very easy in the beginning to a fair challenge by endgame.
No more challenge spikes!
- The bandits at the beginning are much weaker, enabling Laine to one-round them.
- Fixed Cillian and Siglud's base stats.
- 'Wrath' no longer procs twice during some battles.
- All equipment now display the stats instead of a description. More useful for the player, especially when purchasing.
- The Pyre, Nilhei and Donar shields will give the Fire, Ice and Thunder Weapon statuses when equipped.
- Laine and Pat are no longer weak against Fire and Ice, respectively.
- Reduced the EXP curve of all PCs, since foes give less EXP now.
- Patrick now has the Pharmacology trait. Now you can get more out of your healing items!
- Nerfed Cillian's Piercing Thrust, since it has a Stun after-effect. Same with Laine's Sure Strike.
- Removed the Hit stat from the Equip scene and replaced it with the MAG stat. Since all PCs had 100% Hit; making the stat useless, but the player could never view their MAG stat unless they went to the Status scene.
- Dropped the MP cost of Siggy's skills. Since his base MP and maximum is pretty low.
- Lowered the base and factor damage of all enemy skills.
- Weapon pricing is more reasonable. Added some new weapons as well.
- Bosses can only use Meditation twice before the skill becomes unavailable for the rest of the fight.
- Cillian's Impale no longer has a 3 use restriction.
- Some scenes have been re-written, though the main plot remains intact.
- Laine gains 20 HP and 15 MP when she promotes. She was supposed to get these stat gains in the old version as well, but I made a simple eventing error.
- Illustrated images show important scenes in the game.
- The last boss has been buffed, and Cillian and Siglud's Infinity +1 weapons have been buffed.
Your download should begin shortly, if it doesn't, click the button below.
1 of 2 episodes complete
Characters, magic, stats, charm, plot, ADVENTURE!
Created by Karl-Martin Hogsnes, Clouded Heart is a character heavy tale expressed in classic RPG style.
0 of 3 episodes complete
'Is man merely a mistake of God's? Or God merely a mistake of man?'
Reincarnation -Dawn of War-
Pilot Version of Reincarnation
Lunar Wish: Orbs of Fate
Huge 12 Hours+ Fantasy Role Playing Game