Link to videos:
How can I say this, I've been planning on making this game since freshman year (Now I'm a high school graduate). I don't have that much free time on my hands but I kept on pushing myself to make my creations alive and here's the result.
Before you guys go ballistic: The only custom-made things I've done were the characters (Portraits, animations, etc...), storyline, systems, items, and well... most over-world sprites. I'll tell you about its features later on, but for now, let's just enjoy the info I'm providing you.
And a note, I'm not really good with English as it isn't my native language, so expect for some dialogue to sound awkward. (I'm Asian, you should know we tend to use "Engrish" at times without even knowing). But I will try my best to make them as fluent as possible since I am currently having a Native English-speaking friend help me out on proofreading.
- ATB System
- Party Swap System (This is done by talking with one of the main characters walking around in a mission)
- "Charge" Command. A defend command that not only makes you defend, but also lets you recover a set amount of FP (Flow Points) depending on the character you're using it with.
- Real Time Cutscenes.
- "Aura" equipment. These equips increase your resistance against status ailments depending on how powerful they are.
- Custom Character Battle Animations.
- Some battles will be challenging.
- Jump system.
- Battle voices.
- Action commands. IE, pressing "1" will let Ether use "Heaven's Fist"
- Extra Mode: (Extra scenarios, parody chapters, etc...)
- Hidden Playable characters. *Evil Laugh*
- More to come on further releases
The world "Caelum"
The Supernatural and the Natural meet in the planet Caelum.
Year 3115, the central government of the world started to pursue the Kanotian race (A race related to the japanese) due to their "cursed" status and the events that happened in the past involving Edel Sky and the Seven Seraphs. Ether Animulus (The main character) realized this and emerged. With the help of his comrades (Particularly Kozi Taisa), the proud man stopped at nothing to rebel against the government's actions.
However, the man had doubts about the reason behind the purge. Was it really that Kanotians were such cursed beings that they must be get rid of? Or was it something else?
The truth will reveal itself. And only the faithful will make it happen.
THOUGHTS, SUGGESTIONS (hopefully something that'll not make me spend a crap load of my free time), QUESTIONS, AND COMMENTS ARE WELCOME!
- GAME TESTERS NEEDED. THEY WILL BE GREATLY REWARDED. -