The royal family of Vespel that reign over the kingdom of Gestalt must undergo a certain ritual before they are inaugurated as kings and queens. Said ritual can only be performed in the long since abandoned temples that have become home to the foul, loathsome, and ancient Kovain; undead warriors that refuse to pass on. What is this ritual, and why must it be performed?
Princess Cecile R'hinak Vespel has reached the proper age to undergo her coming of age ceremony, and has been assigned a small group of bodyguards to escort her to the Oakwood Temple, where only begins the long series of misfortunes and hardships that they will come to face.
- Three different difficulties; "Normal", "Nightmare", and "Scarlet Paradise", that each alter enemies, treasure chest locations/items, and even several locations and dialogue.
- A main hub that is available at all save points. Provides services such as synthesizing items and gear, and changing outfits of your characters.
- Customize your characters by unlocking new skills by spending "AP" on different statues.
- Nonlinearity, in that there will be several sidequests leading away from the main story, as well as a large scale battle arena with a multitude of competitions.
- Glyphs that can vastly alter your characters. Some of these can be purchased.
Small edit of the default menu which allows up to six members to be shown at once. Basic, yet effective~