"This world sits on the edge of an abyss. The moment you forget it's there, the moment you get comfortable - that's when you fall into it's darkest depths."
On the world of Villnoire, a war between two races reaches breaking point. The story follows Lukas, an unfulfilled man living on the under populated island of Palmira. Lukas finds his life thrust into chaos when a series of lucky coincidences leads him to meet Vivian, a girl who isn’t quite what she seems. Driven by a senseless conflict and those who pursue him, Lukas is drawn into a battle he can no longer escape. He slowly learns he is not alone, and a shared common goal cannot only unite a team of unlikely friends - but unite a whole nation.
- Capturing the heart of a SNES RPG, explore through the blazing deserts, cold mountains, tranquil forests and dark caves of Villnoire in this character driven plot.
- Original assets such as character artwork and a completely original soundtrack spanning over 25 beautiful tracks.
- Collect various materials from slain enemies, and combine them to concoct rare Potions in the Alchemy Shop.
- Equip skills on each characters flexible and unique Ability Board. Equip different combinations of skills to unlock compound passives to further enhance each character.
- Store power in battle and unleash devastating abilities using the Overflow system.
- Collect each treasure chest throughout the locations in Villnoire to receive extra bonuses and rare equipment upon completion.
- Explore a classic world map by land and sea. Stumble upon plenty of hidden areas and secrets to collect.
Primary Graphics - First Seed Material
Original Soundtrack - Clayton Stroup
Original Facesets - Trevor McAleese
Original EX Font - Ocean