Beta 4, which has 5 worlds is now available!
• Added world 5 (8 new levels).
• Fixed bugs, several changes made for certain levels.
• Added more scenery to certain levels.
• Moved tons of graphics from the main folder to the folders of the levels that actually use them, so every level won't need to load all the graphics every time.
• Added new Small Mario and Luigi playable graphics, made by Joe. Valtteri had to fix them a bit, though.
• Added the rest of Yoshis to Warp Zone. A new door is locked every time you collect a star. A pipe to world 9 has also been added. We are still unsure what the levels in this world should be like.
• Slight graphical changes done for several levels.
• Made Fortress 2 (originally Kamek's Magical Fortress) into a water castle (now Kamek's Watery Fortress).
• Added SMW styled LoZ2 lock gates to Soda Lake.
• Added clouds on the world map.
Enjoy the fourth beta!
- Valtteri & Neutralization