All You Really Need To Know About This Game
What's this? People are still downloading this game? This was the first game I ever made with RPG Maker. I got to tell you, honestly... It's pretty terrible. But I don't imagine that will stop all the people who are downloading this game anyways to spite me. They're like, "Kory, man... We're going to download and jam to Dragon Lancer weather you like it or not." There's really nothing I can say about that. I mean, seriously, I want you to consider your life choices for a second here.
Takes place in a country known as the kingdom. The kingdom is a theocracy ruled by a king who is also the high priest. The main religion in the kingdom worships Armos as the one true god. Armos, however, is just one of eight gods. Armos is the god of man and equality. As such his tenets are against magic and dragons. Armos' hate for dragon's is so strong that he created Dragon Lancers to wipe them out. Dragon Lancers carry around magical artifacts that allow them to capture a dragon's soul.
Main Character & Main Story
Jason is a young man who has a nack for causing trouble for himself and everyone around him. His dream is to become a Dragon Lancer. Not being one who would be normally chosen for this elite profession, Jason is forced to challenge the norms. Jason's quest may first seem to only be about defeating a dragon, but it turns into so much more when the temple and the gods start to turn against him.
- Charles: Jason's best friend. A scholar and historian. Often provides Jason with information about towns, the kingdom, and the temple.
- Stetlar: A well known bounty hunter. He is well skilled at tracking down thieves and other low lifes.
- Sylvia: Jason's sister. She plays a minor role in the beginning of the story.
- Samuel: A knight who serves Jason's father, who is the Duke of Balthonia. Duty and honour always seem to come first. Samuel also plays a minor role at the start of the game, but is seen a couple times later in the game.
- Old School Turn Based RPG.
- Game is 5-8 hours long.
- Can recieve Jobs from the Warrior's Guild.
- Has optional dungeons.
- Has secret playable character.
- NewGame+ lets you replay the game with your stats and equipment.