Demo Version 0.4 is now available for download!
To download the game, click here
Violent Whispers is my first Rpg Project, and
from here on I will leave it to my presentation, I hope you will like it!
You will take on the role of a young Asperian Knight named Vincent Feracordis, who will venture on a journey to discover a secret that will change his life forever. At the age of ten, Vincent discovered a 'gift' (or a curse) involving the ability to hear distant whispers, and hallucinate events that are not a part of his own life. Growing up has made him accustomed to this defect in his vital system, and he has learned to live a normal life despite the echoing voices infecting his mind. But something is rising on the horizon, and chaotic and fearsome events are about to take shape, when King Zephyr of Asper suddenly decides to search for a long-forgotten artifact from an ancient era.
Questioning King Zephyr's intentions, and with a deep worry of the king's recent obsession with the artifact, Vincent is being tasked to look for the second piece of the artifact in a sealed forest far across the ocean. For all his life, Vincent has questioned the very reason why he's the only one with the unusual vital defect, but he has yet to find an answer, until now...
Violent Whispers is a game about finding your true self, overcoming difficulties when your whole world is crumbling, and rising from the ashes even when the world is against you. The value of friendship, love and trust, and the ultimate courage of turning your back against everything you ever known for a greater good.
Features in Beta 0.4
- 2 playable Main characters. (out of 6 total Characters).
- Standard side-view and turn-based battle system, with skill progression.
- Choices that will change the outcome of events.
- A quest log that will follow your progression, so that you always know what to do next. (Main quests, Sidequests and the newly added 'Events').
- Achievement book that will keep track on specific tasks on your journey (a 100% completion achievement is available in the demo.)
- Encyclopedia of Aspicio, a book that will keep track on Enemies slain, states, Items gained, etc. (a 100% completion of this book is available in the demo.)
- Out-of-combat skills that are needed to solve puzzles and reach hidden areas.
- Items that are neededed for the skill and weapon upgrade systems. A long with a sneak peak of the skill and weapon system itself.
- Interesting battles that will require players to use skills and items to their fullest.
- A fully functioning traveling system, that will unlock by interacting with oracles around the world.
- More to come...
Change log from version 0.3
- Changed title screen
- New music
- Updated Status screens
- Implemented travel system
- New Items
- Item Indication
- Other maps have been polished
- Updated quest system
- Sneak peak on the new weapon and skill systems (a long with sneak peaks on some of the Tier 2 skills)
- First choise quest available
- System Options added
- Save points have been removed and been replaced with the possibility to Save everywhere
Please browse the different pages for more information about the game.