:NEWEST VERSION 3.0: (7/2/19)
This finalized version contains a huge amount of fixes! There may still
be some message cutoffs or small typos here and there, still very few I'm sure. But this is about it, should be a finalized version, the game will stand alone on itself from here. Been a tremendous pleasure to work on this <3
- The full fight against FATE should operate normally as expected now
- Goliath boss fight now correctly drops Fairy Ink
- Lord Bryus first appearance now functions correctly
- Fixed an issue with a repeated scene in Gojiri Village
- Buffed the Heart Phase of the Divine boss fight moderately!
- Bestiary has been fixed and will allow running after use!
- Watcher dialogue has now been sped up!
- Fixed a few graphical isuses in Airkal Laboratory
- fixed some npc problems in Gaea's Haven
- Fixed some issues with the final cutscenes
- Fixed corrections with Watcher Jinn's name being mentioned as "Jiro"
- Corrected an instance in the battle against "Buudrah"
- Buffed the "Unicorn" summon slightly!
- Buffed Peace's "Mighty Earthquake" skill moderately!
- Buffed "Seedsnapper LV.2" slightly!
- Buffed both of Leena's "Wind Blast" skills moderately!
- Buffed "Enraged" and "Haste" statuses to last an extra turn!
- Fairy Ink Counter now displays correctly when Upgrading skills
- Fixed several graphical and other inconsistency issues within the Void Chamber
- Fixed a possible game crash in the Void CHamber
- Fixed a graphic bug when having "Dancing Wind" or "Third Eye Charm" equipped
- Buffed the Druid's Talon accessory!
- Buffed the fight with Fate significantly!
- Fixed an issue with certain weather effects affecting Nivel
- Nivel vendor now sells additional healing items
- Increased the drop rate of Treant Branches and Coilfang Skins
- Night can now correctly use his Watcher Summon!
_ Raised Leena's initial Level
- Raised Night's initial Level
- Raised Requirement of Night's Summon Quest to 50
- Buffed Goliath fight respectively
- Buffed Behemoth fight respectively
- Buffed Lichlord fight respectively
Your download should begin shortly, if it doesn't, click the button below.
The Last Summer
A psychological horror game about life, childhood memories and fear of growing up
The Quest of Lost Memories
Piano's Quartet entry for McBacon Jam 3
Events of the Pandora's Box
Generic RPG Quest III
A trilogy no one asked for.
Do Us Part
Twisted Fairy Tale, Matrimony Edition