:NEWEST VERSION 3.0: (7/2/19)
This finalized version contains a huge amount of fixes! There may still
be some message cutoffs or small typos here and there, still very few I'm sure. But this is about it, should be a finalized version, the game will stand alone on itself from here. Been a tremendous pleasure to work on this <3
- The full fight against FATE should operate normally as expected now
- Goliath boss fight now correctly drops Fairy Ink
- Lord Bryus first appearance now functions correctly
- Fixed an issue with a repeated scene in Gojiri Village
- Buffed the Heart Phase of the Divine boss fight moderately!
- Bestiary has been fixed and will allow running after use!
- Watcher dialogue has now been sped up!
- Fixed a few graphical isuses in Airkal Laboratory
- fixed some npc problems in Gaea's Haven
- Fixed some issues with the final cutscenes
- Fixed corrections with Watcher Jinn's name being mentioned as "Jiro"
- Corrected an instance in the battle against "Buudrah"
- Buffed the "Unicorn" summon slightly!
- Buffed Peace's "Mighty Earthquake" skill moderately!
- Buffed "Seedsnapper LV.2" slightly!
- Buffed both of Leena's "Wind Blast" skills moderately!
- Buffed "Enraged" and "Haste" statuses to last an extra turn!
- Fairy Ink Counter now displays correctly when Upgrading skills
- Fixed several graphical and other inconsistency issues within the Void Chamber
- Fixed a possible game crash in the Void CHamber
- Fixed a graphic bug when having "Dancing Wind" or "Third Eye Charm" equipped
- Buffed the Druid's Talon accessory!
- Buffed the fight with Fate significantly!
- Fixed an issue with certain weather effects affecting Nivel
- Nivel vendor now sells additional healing items
- Increased the drop rate of Treant Branches and Coilfang Skins
- Night can now correctly use his Watcher Summon!
_ Raised Leena's initial Level
- Raised Night's initial Level
- Raised Requirement of Night's Summon Quest to 50
- Buffed Goliath fight respectively
- Buffed Behemoth fight respectively
- Buffed Lichlord fight respectively
Your download should begin shortly, if it doesn't, click the button below.
Play as a young girl doing her best to save her sister.
Oldschool, scribbly and dark, yet sweet. This is Shadow Sadness.
Nightmares of Jumping Bunnies
Escape the Bunnies! (Secret Santa event gift)
Very Pink Game
a little game set in a very pink world
Find your mom as a panda.