It'll Look Great On Your Résumé
To complete a interview, impress your future boss, and get a job at FutureStar, globally renowned technology super-giant. This will involve technical jumping tests as well as a one-on-one with the CEO of FutureStar himself. You are expected to be on your best behavior.
- 20 levels of tricky enclosure-style platforming
- Office socializing
- Dealing with superiors
- Crisis management
Game May or May Not Include:
- Dodging fireballs and lasers in an unstable computer simulation
- FutureStar's patented Vibro-Color™ Art Style
- Desperate attempts to keep your future employer sane
- A phone call from your mom
- Severus Snape
"This game is a 100% absolutely accurate replication of a traditional job interview and contains no exaggerations or falsehoods. Any attempt to find Humor within will result in serious consequences. Thank you for your understanding."
- Harry Trumble, CEO of FutureStar
Official Résumé Website
If you receive an “unidentified developer” warning when you try and open the game, you can use CTRL+Click -> “Open” to confirm you want to start the game anyway. You should only have to do this once… sorry for the trouble!