Join the Discord!
Estes was just fourteen years old and dealing with the loss of his father when The Calamity occurred. Objects of unknown origin had struck near Ignarosa, the capital of Autenon, with the force so great the dust blotted the sky out and led to three months of freezing and unrelenting snow. People died of cold and starvation, and only a few isolated enclaves lived to see the Months of Blizzard end as suddenly as they started. During this time, many plants and animals were also decimated or driven to extinction. In their place, new and dangerous creatures to fill the void, many with a mysterious link to The Calamity itself...
Ten years later, Estes and his friend Nikolai are sent out from their home town of Jupa to make contact with survivors further north, and learn what they know of Calamity. Estes also hopes to see Makal, his formerly beautiful birthplace, while Nikolai is searching for the man who betrayed his father. Their journey will take them halfway across the barren lands of Autenon and grow more complex than anyone had imagined...
- Completely fleshed out Custom Menu System -
- Heavily modified DBS with entirely animated monsters and Rush & Unison Rush abilities (Limit Breaks/Team Limit Breaks) -
- Original soundtrack -
- Heavy immersion, explorable objects and locations -
- A variety of weapon customisation and character upgrades -
- Original and heavily modified graphic work -
- Optional quests -
- A Current Objective menu (Game log, to keep you on track of the main story) -
- A detailed Enemy Intel (Bestiary) -
- 20-30 hours of gameplay -