"Cliva's technological progress is a miracle of its time."
"We don't give two shits about what those Human Rights Activists think."
Note: If you're having issues playing the game, download the game with 'Achievement Alt'.
13th April 2020, Ravier Connor, Director and Biggest Shareholder of Vizrel Electronics Industry, invites Damien Raizen to play test his ‘Warfare Simulation’. Claiming that it’s a game, Damien, an avid gamer, decides to give it a shot only to be told later that the actual game requires at least 4 people to attempt.
In their time going through the events that are happening around them, they slowly realized Ravier’s aim for recruiting them in his game stretches far and beyond ‘play testing’ his so-called ‘Warfare simulation RPG’…
Black Galax: Revert is an urban fantasy, paranormal horror mystery with a pinch of romance game.
It is a story of uncovering the mysterious nature of a particular artifact called ‘Black Galax’ that has existed for centuries while exploring each of the character’s past and how they are related to the events that are about to unfold during the game.
If you are a fan of an in-depth world where politics (autocracy) and history is discussed, references to anime and games, scientific stuff, occult, characters, tons of foreshadowing with no direct answer, a seemingly-convoluted-but-actually-not plot, String Theory, and some more themes that cannot be said because spoiler, you might like this game.
"Playing against a player called reality is not fun. It's exhilarating"
1. Plot plot plot!
2. Narrative Side Story quests that fleshes out the world of BGR!
3. Extra Boss
5. Tons of puzzles
6. Instead of equipment, you have over 40 'Charms' to customize your characters!
7. Can zombies be counted as a feature?
8. Limit Minute Shop to save your hard earned Gold Credits!
9. Thought intriguing Court Trial cases - Kinda subjective...
10. Turn Based Battle + Action Battle System - QTE, Reinforcements, phases...
11. Features about 7 playable characters + more temporary members!
12. Exchange Shop!
13. Most importantly, Challenging! - Subjective though...
14. About 15-20+ hours of gameplay
"It's just you and me, now let's fight to the end."
"Your World Ends at Your Horizon..."