If you happen to find the entrance of the cave, don't hesitate to come in. I don't want to be alone anymore...
I'm Seiichi Kirishima...You're my family...
This game is loosely based on the horror manga Hideout. The game follows our protagonist getting stranded on a lonely and deserted island. But it may not be that lonely after all. A cave where monsters dwell. A cave that contains secrets yet to be discovered.
Secrets about Seiichi Kirishima and his Family. The family that drove him to madness. The family that transformed him into a Monster.
You will be a part of this family.
* Multiple Endings.
* Every choice you make will contribute to an ending.
* Use of stereoscopic 3D soundscape to maximize spookiness.
* Fluent narration; dialogue much.
* Use of CG pictures.
* Immersive and addictive gameplay.
* Psychological horror.
* Ao Oni-like chase mechanics.
* Heavy inspiration from Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows.
* A thoroughly twisted ending.
Use headphones, crank up the volume, and finally - play at night in a very, very dark room. This game is 100% guaranteed to give you nightmares.
Warning: Not for emotionally weak people, and definitely not for the infirm.
Do you have what it takes to survive the HIDEOUT?
(The game is currently in pre alpha state, therefore the quality of the final product will be completely different. The images shown are not final. Side effects may include nausea, depression and/or death. You have been warned.)