Alright, it's been a little while since I've reported any new changes. Truthfully, I haven't really been putting a lot of time in this recently. However, I do have some cool stuff to show.
- respawn system is gone; now once you eliminate on monsters in an area, your party will be rewarded with some nice stat upgrades
- adrenaline system coding is pretty much finished, I just have to tweak a few things and add the code to every battle
- added a "Monster Hunting" sidequest; I plan to expand alot on this, and I'll post some new screenshots when I get the chance
- working on a "Stat Building" system which may be used in addition to level gaining or replace it all together. However, I still trying to figure this out.
- decreased monster difficulty (again); I'm hoping that all the additions in stat building won't make the battles too easy, but I doubt that will be a problem.
I'm going to go ahead and post some screenshots of the CMS for the monster hunting sidequest. I haven't really gotten much further in the plot, just because I'm still trying to perfect the gameplay aspect before I get too much further. Hopefully, I will something new to show off by new RSD (and I emphasize "hopefully").