It seems that you just bought a new farm. Congratulations! It’s located right next to a town whose people fled from a group of bandits. Bring them back by assuming your place in the capitalism world and buying stuff to help you buy more stuff! What a round business!
The Farming One is a fast paced farming simulation game, with barely any farming or simulation at all. While starting with an eternally growing patch of radishes that you can harvest over and over again, you’ll get enough money to buy more crops, hire assistants, acquire tools and investing in the maintenance of the town, making it flourish with people again.
Soon enough, you’ll be chopping for lumber, fishing, mining, participating into festivals, going into business ventures, purchasing animals, getting married, and more! If that sounds pretty standard, consider that you can do all that within minutes. You’ll go from rich to poor and back in a blink of an eye!
But beware. Bandits have taken a liking to your business, and will hunt you down. How long are you going to take their bullying?
The Farming One takes the idea of Harvest Moon and mixes it with an incremental nature found in games like Little Inferno and A Dark Room, where buying stuff eventually gives you money to buy more stuff. There are so many activities to do while you wait for your money to pile!
• A farming system so fast and baffling that it will hook you.
• You can play the game as either a boy or a girl. Neither gender locks any feature of the game!
• Leave the farming to someone else! Go explore the town while your assistants do your work. But you’ll have to hire them first.
• While farming nets you money, go fish, chop trees, mine ores, talk with the people, and so on.
• Participate in the shortest festivals you've ever seen. Why would you? To get unique items and experiences, of course! There’s also money to be found, yes?
• Mining will give you money and ores, which can unlock special stuff.
• You can get skulls and keys at the festival. But what are these for? I wonder…
• It wouldn't be a pseudo-farming simulator without marriage, right? But the girls are gone, so you’ll have to make them come back!
• Why bother with remembering who likes what? The gift shop person knows them well, so you’ll always get the best gift. Guaranteed!
• Full your house with furniture, including a television and a computer, which you can ALSO use for money!
Created, Developed & Presented by Whales And Games
- Game Design, Event Programmer and Level Design - JorgeGameDev (Twitter)
- Game Design and Character Graphic Artist - MoskiDraws (Twitter)
- RPG Maker VX ACE Copyright© 2012 ENTERBRAIN, INC./YOJI OJIMA, Distributed by: Degica
- RPG Maker XP Copyright© 2005 ENTERBRAIN, INC./YOJI OJIMA, Distributed by: Degica
- Rural Tiles Copyright© 2014 ENTERBRAIN, INC; Artist Celianna.
- Game Character Creator Hub 2.0. Copyright © 2012-2014 Sébastien Bini
- Logo Font - Lucé Avérous's TrashHand
- Ingame Text - Liberation Sans
- Erics's "Total Time Played" Script v1.2
- Yanfly's Engine Ace - Parallax Lock v1.00
- Yanfly's Engine Ace - Ace Message System v1.05
- Seer UK's Fixed Pictures v1.2
No blog entries have been posted yet.