So its been 2 years since I last touched Guide Me
Guide Me was published around 2014, and since I felt it was incomplete and had some bugs, I decided to take it down and revamp it. However, I'm a lazy ass with a stressful life, and only currently I got motivated to start back on from where I started. Guide Me will now be made new, using the process I've already done 2 years ago and adding upon it to make the best possible game I can create.
THE NEW VERSION OF GUIDE ME FEATURES: - New artworks and text system!
- All bugs and annoying gameplay (instant death) deleted.
- More multiple endings, as well as two routes the player can decide. ( The amount of endings is 4+ ! )
- More backstory and cutscenes expressing the hidden story
- A larger mystery with more clues
- A cat! Before there was only a dog which determined your ending, but now a cat may determine a different ending too.