Not 100% accurate to the original! Actually probably not even 50% accurate mechanic-wise. Hahah. But well, I suppose it's playable!
PLANNED FOR 0.6 AND 0.7
- reworked skills system for the Espers. Skills will be earned depending on the enemy party and weapon equipped.
- Rods and Staffs to give bonus to casters.
- Reworked Meats system, less linear and more varied!
(I need to study a little RGSS for this though. I want to use scripted conditional commands to avoid creating 200+ commands event pages... I mean, we`re not using RM2K, are we?)
- Loot for all monsters! As a side effect, less gold from the monsters!
- Inventory limit!
- New, exciting items!
- Fixed a few bugs.
- Created battle items and set them as drops for enemies. Now most enemies have 2 or 3 item drops with diverse battle effects! the drop rate is really low, though.
- ~2.5x more maps in comparison to the last version!
- Redrawn enemy graphics for Base World!
- Rebalanced skills
- Reviving cost diminished by a static 40G.
- New graphic effects, such as Mode7, map effects and a nice battle transition!
- System graphics and sound overhaul! Sounds 100% more Final Fantasy. (SaGa fans can shoot me now. *gasp*)
- 4 secret bosses! 3 secret unlockable items that confer abilities!
- One very small bonus dungeon.
- Added teleport items and call shop items! They are very expensive though.
- Skill descriptions!
- 2 new FFL songs.
- you can create your own party, now! Inns don't revive anymore!
- Houses of Life charge five times your MaxHP to Revive you. Better avoid dying now! Or else, you'll have to reset your character, if you don't have the money!
-added item instance scripts
-added item suf/prefixes
-rebalanced enemies, harder
-added an actor inventory. now you got to pick between bringing items to battle, or equipping yourself. Just like the original game.
-Fixed a game-freezing bug for mixing parallax files.
-Increased Magic Defense of all enemies to nerf the Mutants.
-Fixed game-sequence bugs by preventing the pl
Your download should begin shortly, if it doesn't, click the button below.
Dragon Warrior: Apocrypha
A fan-made sequel to the classic NES RPG Dragon Warrior II.
What is Aluran doing about the undead? What else? She's killing them again.
Change the world.
A remake of a game my brother made with RPGM-2000
Oracle of Tao
Save the world using tattoos!