Remnants of Twilight: Age of Arius is the first installment of a five part series that follows the story of Oboro Lazera, and his sister, Vira Lazera, has they traverse five different planets, tasked with the goal of preventing Amaya's demonic ambition from spreading across the universe of Rumara. The game's universe is inspired by mythology, religion, folklore, and folktales from our current timeline.
- 40+ Hours of Gameplay:Without Side Quest and Extra Activities.
- Active Timed Battle System:With the ability to change how the battle functions for each type of player.
- Alchemic Historia:An alchemy system that allows players to created thousands of in-game items!
- Fully Voiced:Fully voiced for those who feel no need to read text that bore the living hell out of them!
- Original Soundtrack:Forged by the hands of the legendary master of sewer pianos, Darren Curtis.
- Divine/Deviant Resonance:Cast aside your summon spirits to become one yourself. Fuse with your almighty god to become even more powerful than ever before!
- Achievements:Spend your days collecting achievements until you lose your mind! With over 150 achievements to collect, what else would you do with your time?!
- Custom Outfit/Character Skins:Change the character's appearance with new outfits and costumes that can collected through achievements, alchemy, and special events throughout the world!
- Skit System:Learn more about the world and the characters through mini conversations that appear on your screen when you least expect them! Don't worry, you still have to activate them!
- Full Scale Talent System:Customize your characters as you feel fit with a talent system so leet, it will give you heart attacks!
- PC Exclusive
Long ago, in the realm of Rumara, there existed two great deities. Jaizen, who believed in good will and peace above all, and Amaya, who believed the world should be filled with destruction and chaos. These two god's fought constantly for years to decide who would rule over the universe, but due to their equal powers, they were unable to crown a victor. Soon enough, Amaya came up with an idea. She proposed that they both create lesser beings of themselves and have them sort out their conflicts for them. This brought upon the birth of the Exceed, and a war that lasted 500 years known as "The Karma War".
For 500 years, they watched the Exceed slaughter each other in the name of their master. While Amaya was enjoying herself with the battle, Jaizen had come to realize what a fool he was. He had been tricked into giving Amaya what she wanted. Hoping to end the senseless bloodshed, Jaizen pleaded to Amaya, hoping that she would agree to a truce, but she was too stubborn and his words fell on deaf ears. With no other option, Jaizen took it upon himself to try and stop the war by force, attemping to rise the Exceed from the planet with his own powers. Amaya would not let this happen, and from his blindside she struck her hand through his chest, draining away his powers slowly. Though she had believed she won, her plan backfired, as she began to be sucked inside his body instead.
Though Amaya had been defeated, Jaizen had felt a sense of regret deep within him over the decision he made, and knew what he had to do to make it right. He lifted the remaining Exceed from the planet Karma, and placed them upon the new formed city of Mavin, which rested high above the universe. He then split Karma into five seperate planets, and placed rules upon the universe. Finally seeing his time to the end, he condensed himself into a sword known as "Acacius", which shattered and placed themselves deep within the core of the five planets. As the sword pieces struck, they brought new life to the world, both good and bad.
Now a new evil has risen, breaking the will of Jaizen in an attempt to revive Amaya back into the world. Follow Oboro and Vira Lazera, as they traverse the five planets to stop the threat and bring peace back to Rumara.
If you would like to follow the game's progression further, you can see more at our social media sites and soon to be active website below: