SECOND PLACE in the Golden Week of RM2k3 event.
A Traitor's Hold is a short prequel to The Difficult Second Quest and tells the story of the "legendary" Tybalt and his party. This was submitted for the Golden Week of RM2k3 event and therefore was made in a week using only RTP.
Tybalt and his party are coming to the end of their journey where they must face off against the Dark Lord.
However, due to recruiting the help of a priest who doesn't seem to have any real powers - and consequently having to sell all their best equipment in order to pay for all the recovery items needed to keep him alive - the party find themselves at the gates of the Dark Lord's tower prepared for the final showdown armed only with a damp rag on a stick and a rusty spoon.
While the Dark Lord ravages the Kingdom of Bieune, the brave heroes decide the best course of action is to walk away from his Tower and instead undertake menial sidequests in order to find themselves better equipment and hopefully learn some new skills.
- Class Orb System- Each party member has a defined class, but by equipping Class Orbs they can learn a new command, skill or passive that is appropriate to their class and contains the flavour of the class contained within the orb. For more information regarding Class Orbs, please view the Ability Guide.
- Dexterity System- Characters can hit multiple times with the !Attack command based on their Luck stat and the Dexterity of their equipped weapon.
- Summoning- There are three hidden bosses in the game. Find and defeat them to learn new summons!
- Blue Magic- By mastering the Thief Orb, the White Mage gains the ability to cast Blue Magic. Blue Magic can be learned from enemies.
- Non-linear gameplay- There are many different locations available to the player once the first dungeon is completed. These areas can be explored in any order the player wishes.
The Future for A Traitor's Hold
Break into a summon's lair, defeat them in battle and naturally they'll join you. Who knew that all summons suffered from Stockholm Syndrome?
- RPG Maker 2003
- 05/04/2015 09:22 PM
- 06/23/2021 12:45 PM