Everybody dreams sometimes...
If you have a dream, even the worst nightmare, that leaves you sweating on your bed, it's nothing unique.
If you dream about the same thing twice - it still can happen.
But what if days go by and the dream keeps coming back and you feel, like it's calling you?
Jacob decided to follow his dream. It sounds naive, it sounds crazy.
Maybe it's just a cause, to go on an adventure, maybe it's something more.
Something deeper, darker, that burns your soul.
Something that crawls inside you, but you don't know what it is.
Jacob's Last Dream is an adventure game, that tells a story of Jacob, who embarks on a journey
to understand his dreams. We meet him when he is already on the road and clouds are begining to clear.
The main goal of the game is to tell a interesting story set in immersing world.
- Come to know a complex story, that evolves into what the hero could not have predicted.
- Solve varied puzzles, which demand thinking, observation and skill.
- Music in the game consists of original tracks composed for this project.
- Graphics based on RTP, with dozens of reworks and original additions.
- High quality sound effects.
And yes, the crows are relevant;)