Beloved Rapture is an Adventure-RPG Hybrid Project.
It combines the best elements of a SNES-era RPG (an immersive game world, tough puzzles, dungeons); with a highly "cinematic" narrative, akin to an Adventure Game. In its earliest form, the project originated all the way back in 2008 - but it was not until 2014 that I pulled it out of hiatus, and truly redefined my overall vision for the game.
Rather than following a traditional narrative, it moves through "chapters" that explore each character's vivid backstory--spanning across years, and even decades of time. Ultimately, the diverse cast is united in a single, rapturous conclusion.
Beloved Rapture's main protagonists are John, Crystal and Aiden -- three idealistic youths, united by chance, who ultimately dissent from the troubled past of their families.
- Evocative storytelling that spans many hours and dynamic character scenarios.
- Final Fantasy-esque, turn-based battle system - face off against many challenging enemies & bosses to gain new skills.
- Endless replay value: dozens of chests, items, and small secrets hidden on every map!
- Extensive soundtrack that boasts many beautifully composed, original tracks & sound effects.
- Simple and intuitive controls allowing high accessibility for players of all skill levels.
Follow Beloved Rapture's progress also on:
"There truly is no denying that this is one of the most beautiful RM games that's ever been released."