Hey everyone! Long time no talk! Just chiming in to say that I have uploaded Eternal Twilight v1.1.2, which just addresses some balancing/difficulty. Okay byeeeee~~~~ :D
=== General Balance Changes === * Non-Boss enemies have had their MaxHP reduced by about 5-10% across the board.
* EXP gained from all non-boss enemies has been increased by +5% and all bosses now reward +%10 more EXP when defeated.
* The DEFENSE stat has been slightly buffed, reducing enemy damage by about 5% more than before.
* Soul Trigger has been buffed: Stat boost increased from +15% to +20%, MP Cost reduction increased from 10% to 20% reduction, and TP regain increased from +5% to +10% per turn.
=== Character Changes === Luna: * Barrage and Raining Arrows damage increased by 5%
Damien: * Holy Fire damage increased by 10%
* Smite damage increased by 5%
Trish: * Wind Chi damage increased by 5%
* Gaian Tide damage increased by 10%
Ryudo: * Wound and Body Slam damage increased by 10%
* Shadow Strike and Obliterate damage increased by 5%
Dev Notes: Some of you may be wondering: "Why make the game easier now?" Well, I take great pride in the difficulty and balance of Eternal Twilight, but I also know that the difficulty can and is turning away a good amount of players. To make the game more approachable for the more casual player, I decided to tone down the difficulty a bit. I put in so much time, love, and effort into my game, and as a dev, I WANT people to play it. If making the game slightly easier gets more people to play the game, then that's the price to pay! Ferny... over and out! :D
@kenlan - Actually, way back before the final release of the game, the 3 difficulties were "Easy, Normal, Hard" but I renamed them to "Normal, Hard, Hell" because a lot of people chose NORMAL difficulty and still complained that it was too hard. So, by changing the names (making EASY -> NORMAL), most people started choosing NORMAL (which was now actually EASY mode) and things got better haha.