ON STEAM NOW!
Heroes always win! But what happens to those who don't? Play as unique and colorful characters as the world comes to an end after our heroes' utter defeat.
Deep enough for the veteran roleplayer... Humorous enough for the casual gamer!
OH! RPG! is a quirky and colorful adventure.
It is divided into chapters and each of them plays very differently in terms of style and feeling, all contributing to an exciting and fresh experience.
Mixing elements of parody and great use of NPCs with an enthralling storyline, this game is an unique blend of pure RPG goodness!
Heroes always win. But what happens to those who don't?
The world is coming to an end and the heroes return home after their ludicrous failure to be with loved ones for whatever's left.
Travel from front to back, from awe-inspiring castles to your remote peasant village, from enemies super strong and big, to end up proudly defeating... pathetic slimes?
Play a collection of NPCs such as an upbeat Jester, a quickwitted Goblin or the Hero's family along the way, as you interact in an innovative way with them.
And visit 8 chapters, each with a different NPC as the leading character and optional content to discover!
- Unique battles using the special skill "Hero Calls": Harold, Therese, Marsha and Lucius are never in battle, but you can call them and wait until they arrive, and they will perform one powerful move - this is different for each battle depending on where they are in the story
- End-level ratings based on performanc
- Stage selection to replay levels and improve your ratings in each
- Global User Rank based on overall end-level results - unlock goodies with higher scores!
- Collect material to upgrade the power/efficiency of your weapons, armor and potions
- Unlock skills of RPG Maker History like Call Ralph!, Mapping Tool or Summon Don Miguel
- FREE license original resources for everyone who purchases the game to use - includes 4 side-view monsters, some side-view battlers, tileset, charsets, and even the airship above!
- Steam Achievements & Steam Trading Cards!
No blog entries have been posted yet.