Warring factions struggle for control of Aethene.
Continental superpowers wage ruination upon one another, locked in entropic turmoil.
Blades unsheathe and arrows draw; a time of suffering and hardship has washed over the peaceful land, and all will tremble as clashing steel resounds throughout the bloodstained fields.
Smaller clans peek through splayed fingers and watch in horror,
as the war against themselves lays waste to the very land they sought to protect.
However, they are merely pawns in a much larger game. The puppetmaster's strings shall soon tangle, the charade will fall, and an ancient evil will awaken.
- Two playable parties of unique and memorable characters!
- Soundtrack by Shady Cicada, featuring original compositions by Clayton Stroup!
- Beautiful pixel art by Jason Perry!
- 19+ hours of poetic, story-driven gameplay! 15 chapters, and 3 different endings!
- Directly influence the world around you! Your actions determine the outcome!
- Engaging, non-linear side-quests, grand enough for a place in the main storyline!
- 50+ playable classes! Adapt to the tides of battle!
- 20+ unique party members! Build relationships with social ranks!
- Explore a vast world, and delve into the expansive lore!
- 120+ original battle animations!
- A non-linear post-game!
- Oodles of replayability!
- A player defined experience, that adapts to how you play!
Sacred Sin is a modern twist on the classic RPG formula we're all familiar with.
A game open to the player's interpretation, with no distinct black-and-white contrast.
Assume the role of both the heroes, and villains; two sides of the same coin. It's for you to decide, who is who.
Your actions determine which side will emerge victorious.